Re: gnome-keyring GCK support to add private key into user store

On 2010-12-14 08:19, cm r wrote:
> Hi Stef,
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> It works for me. However, I have noticed sometimes my
> gnome-keyring-daemon got closed during User Store Pin Initialization.
> Once the PIN got initialized, the daemon works properly.
>
> What was the reason for daemon's graceful exit ?

Hmmm, perhaps gnome-keyring-daemon crashed? If you run
gnome-keyring-daemon in the foreground you can figure out if this is the
case. Run it like so:

$ gnome-keyring-daemon --replace --foreground

If there's a bug I'd love to fix it. Thanks for testing this stuff and
getting involved. That's what creates a solid project.