gnome-keyring GCK support to add private key into user store

 Hi Stef

I was trying to test the gnome keyring daemon on my desktop using the
2.93.1 version. GCK API has been used to add the certificates, public
and private key material.

1. Added the certificates successfully.
2. Added the public keys successfully.
3. Failed to add the private key material.

 I was wondering, about the GCK support in the 2.93.1 version.

Can you please confirm the availability of GCK API to add private key
material into user store ?

I was getting the error as "NO USER LOGGED IN" on failing to add the
private key.

Please help me.

Thanks
CM