gnome-keyring Adding Customized Label to object

Hi,

I have tried to add the my own label to the certificate by slightly
modifying "gkm-certificate,c" code.

Changes I made:

1. gkm_certificate.c
In the function "factory_create_certificate()",  the certificate
object creation is being modified.

  cert = g_object_new (GKM_TYPE_CERTIFICATE,
                             "module", gkm_session_get_module (session),
                             "manager", gkm_manager_for_template
(attrs, n_attrs, session),
                             "label", "TEST LABEL",
                             NULL);

With this change, I can able see my new label instead of default
common name. However, on restarting the my daemon, it shows the
default CN as label for the certificate that I have added.

Please help me is setting the custom label

Thanks
CM