Re: [gnome.org #14123] Topic Deletion

Am 28.01.2014 18:42, schrieb Andrea Veri via RT:
On Tue Jan 28 17:10:18 2014, skymuss gmail com wrote:
Hi

can you delete these topics, because
they contain my email adress and
location.

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/rhythmbox-devel/2008-May/msg00045.html
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/rhythmbox-devel/2008-May/msg00032.html
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/rhythmbox-
devel/attachments/20080520/f33576ff/attachment.html
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/rhythmbox-devel/2008-May/msg00033.html
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/rhythmbox-devel/2008-May/msg00029.html
Please read the "My contact details are in your mailing list archives. Will you remove them?" paragraph at
[1] for the answer.

Addiotionally to the above the posts in question don't actually include any sensitive or personal
information. (i.e your street address or any other personal information)

Also as you may be aware of the content of mail.gnome.org is reproduced as-is in many other locations like
http://markmail.org and http://gmane.org. Even removing them from the GNOME mailing lists won't result in
them being removed from markmail or gmane.

I'm marking this ticket as 'rejected', if you are not pleased by the current policy, I'd suggest to mail
<board gnome org> and appeal to the Board of Directors. In the case the Board will ack that the information
disclosure on the mailing lists could break any european or international law, we'll make sure to block the
content from being accessed on our servers.

[1] https://mail.gnome.org

Hi

these topics actually include sensitive or personal information. !!!!
When I used the mailing list, there was notice/information, that these
topics
will be public.

Like my name, Lucas Mußmächer
my Email Adress: skymuss web de
my nickname: n00b
my system: Ubuntu 8.04
my skills:  "now I'm learning c++, I am very good PHP and Javascript
programmer."
my age:  "18 Years old"
and my location: "I live in North Bavaria (germany)"

luc