Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Spring cleaning the web site / wiki / documentation...

Hi!

Join our attempt/proposal at 'spring cleaning' the rhythmbox web site /
wiki / documentation here:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=793285&page=9.

Wiki for this is here: http://live.gnome.org/Rhythmbox
(NewContentStructure and NewSiteDesign under "New Site").

We'd love everyones input on this. Not only is the site outdated, but
live.gnome.org is kind of a mess. We want to fix this.

Mats Taraldsvik / meastp