Bugzilla upgrade statistics

Do we have any performance statistics, graphs, or metrics that show the difference in the GNOME Bugzilla before and after last year's upgrade (from 2.20 to 3.4, I believe)? I'm writing an article about the process for the GNOME Journal (early-April issue) and I'd appreciate anything like that, so I can use graphics to show people visually how much has improved (and break up the text).

Aside from that, if you're particularly enjoying any of the new Bugzilla features, please let me know so I might mention them.

Thanks.

Sumana Harihareswara
http://brainwane.net