Re: Mailing list request for Grilo

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 21:56:28 +0100, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 09:15:01AM +0100, Iago Toral wrote:
>> so I checked this with the developers and they are all happy to move to
>> GNOME's git. How do we proceed then? I have at least some questions:
>>
>> 1) Juan (added him to CC), the other maintainer of Grilo, does not have
>> a GNOME account yet, he would need to obtain one before we move the
>> code, I guess this should not be a problem. Should he request his
>> account using the normal procedure (http://live.gnome.org/NewAccounts)?
>
> You can do that afterwards. Just import, ensure there is a valid doap
> file, notify me that I have to run the mango maintainers sync script,
> then he can request a git account. This doesn't take long.

Great, thanks Olav. So, in order to do the import, how do we proceed? Do you
have to create the repositories first and then we import the code? Right now
we have 3 repositories (grilo, grilo-plugins and rygel-grilo).

>> 2) Do we have to move to GNOME's Git before we get the mailing list or
>> this is something we can postpone a bit (I am talking about 2-3 weeks
>> for example)
>
> We can always delete the mailing list if you do not.

Ok, can you create the mailing list then? We will import the code after Easter.

>> 3) Would be possible to have a Grilo component in GNOME's Bugzilla at
>> some point? Any additional requirements needed for that?
>
> File a bug against bugzilla.gnome.org.

I will, thanks again!

Iago