Re: New push emails

Hi;

Le Mon, 16 Mar 2009 18:29:46 -0400,
Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> a écrit :
> On Mon, 2009-03-16 at 18:59 +0100, Christian Persch wrote:
> > Le Mon, 09 Mar 2009 15:06:36 -0400,
> > Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> a écrit :
> > >
> > > Was discussed earlier. It would have to be defined exactly what
> > > went in there - is it just the common prefix to all affected
> > > files?
> >
> > No, it's the list of all subdirs of the module that contain files
> > which were modified in the commit.
>
> Is that more useful than what I proposed? (honest question)

Only marginally more useful; so I think your proposal would be
sufficient for what primitive filtering I want to use it for. What it
wouldn't allow catching is when a translator commits /po/xx.po
and /po-locations/xx.po simultaneously in gtk+ where the 'common
prefix' would be the /, but that doesn't happen too often for now.

Regards,
	Christian