Re: git transition exploratory team

Hey,

> Do you know which modules use externals, or at least some of them, to
> start getting an idea?

In a cursory digging, F-spot and Banshee used to use them heavily, but
trunk in both have none.  Cowbell does, but I'll happily change that now
that the module I was bundling is shipped by distros.  Can anyone think
of any others?

If we find that are few, replaceable uses of externals in the latest
revisions of modules, are we good with saying that checking out old
branches or older revisions will be broken?

-Brad