Re: Scheduling the Bugzilla Upgrade

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 5:25 AM, Max
Kanat-Alexander<mkanat everythingsolved com> wrote:
>        I was talking with bkor just now, and I think that we should schedule
> the Bugzilla upgrade for August 15-16. I will have a feature-complete
> test installation containing all of GNOME's data by this weekend or
> earlier, and I think 7 days is enough testing to shake out any critical
> issues before we go live.

I think this would be more convenient *after* the 2.28 release, as a
GNOME maintainer who does most of his work on weekends.  But if the
decision has already been made to do this before 2.28, then that's a
good weekend, I guess, since it's not right before a release.

If the developer/maintainer point of view is not part of this
discussion, than apologies for bringing this up in the wrong place.
:-)

Thanks,
Sandy