Scheduling the Bugzilla Upgrade

	I was talking with bkor just now, and I think that we should schedule
the Bugzilla upgrade for August 15-16. I will have a feature-complete
test installation containing all of GNOME's data by this weekend or
earlier, and I think 7 days is enough testing to shake out any critical
issues before we go live.

	The upgrade itself will probably take roughly 6 hours. I plan to do
some more exact timing on it soon, and I'll get back to you with more
exact notes. I'll also outline a plan of action some time next week (or
possibly earlier) detailing exactly how the upgrade will go.

	The upgrade shouldn't take the entire weekend, but it might be good to
block it out in case something strange and dire happens that I totally
am not predicting. It would be best to start on Saturday morning,
Pacific time, as far as my schedule goes.

	Does this all work for everybody here?

	-Max
--
Max Kanat-Alexander