Re: Why

<quote who="BJörn Lindqvist">

> Why is it that all GNOME-related IRC channels are located on

Mostly for historical reasons, but we continue to be very happy with it.

> Yes, I know someone will say that it is not a problem to use two irc
> servers simultaneously in any decent irc client. But it is,
> does not listen to port 6665 for example.

That doesn't make it harder to use two servers. :-) You'll find that many
participants in Open Source projects are connected to two or more!

- Jeff

OSCON 2007: Portland OR, USA
      "Love never misses the chance to put the boot in." - Kelly, SLOU