Re: Plone in GNOME server - now for real

<quote who="Olav Vitters">

> Of course, just put it on label, upgrade everything needed on label.  Then
> redo everything during the migration to RHEL5 on box as well.  Switch wgo
> to box. Then redo it again on label after it runs RHEL5.

I dunno, we can probably turn around label very quickly, and move from there
on wgo. In some ways, I'd prefer to tackle it with something more up to date
(even though RHEL4 is entirely doable, but if policy is RHEL5, let's do it).

Considering the front-facing services on label, I'd prefer to just test them
locally, and only bother migrating away ldap during the transition (assuming
we organise times well).

> Window runs RHEL3, I doubt it can run on that one.

Heh. Not touching that!

- Jeff

--
Open CeBIT 2007: Sydney, Australia              http://www.opencebit.com.au/

  "I run Linux on pretty much everything except the microwave and washing
     machine. Those are tempting targets but would probably make Telsa
                        extremely cross." - Alan Cox