Setting up a Drupal instance & CiviCRM

Hi,

A few months ago, I asked for a CiviCRM instance to be created somewhere
on gnome.org (perhaps with the same drupal instance that's used by
GUADEC, but with a different site config). It's been on a waiting list
for a while now - may I get this set up at last? It doesn't need to be
in any particular subdomain - perhaps under foundation.gnome.org would
be the most appropriate.

Can someone let me know when this might be done, please?

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary