Re: Plone in GNOME server - now for real

<quote who="Quim Gil">

> On 2/22/07, Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> wrote:
> > I'll help make this happen.
>
> That was almost 3 weeks ago. We haven't heard anything since then.

I tried to sort out a time to meet with Ramon, but didn't hear back from
him. I'm happy to help out, but I need a reasonable spec to work from, and I
tend to think that will only be doable with real time communication (such as
IRC) rather than mail.

- Jeff

--
Open CeBIT 2007: Sydney, Australia              http://www.opencebit.com.au/

    100% Pure Slashdot Wisdom: "Source code gives a whole new meaning to
                              free software."