Re: Installing anonymous voting system on a server

Vincent Untz wrote:
On Tue, October 18, 2005 08:00, Vincent Untz wrote:

Hi,

Le mardi 18 octobre 2005 Ã  00:54 +0300, Toni Willberg a écrit :

I can make it send mails to the comittee list, but wouldn't it be better
the comittee members would have their own RT accounts and you could
process the applications on RT?

Well, it'd be great if all the committee members could have a RT
account, of course :-) But the idea behind the membership-committee
mailing list is that we work in an open way and people can look at what
we're doing. I'm not sure if a lot of people are looking at the
archives, though, so it might not be needed.

FWIW, the current members of the committee are listed there (with email
address):
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/gnome-foundation/HACKING

Vincent

Btw, if you still wish to add the committee list as Cc: to the queue, it's doable. Just let me know.