Re: Installing anonymous voting system on a server
- From: "Vincent Untz" <vuntz gnome org>
- To: gnome-infrastructure gnome org
- Cc: GNOME Membership Committee <membership-committee gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Installing anonymous voting system on a server
- Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 17:35:16 +0200 (CEST)
On Tue, October 18, 2005 08:00, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Le mardi 18 octobre 2005 Ã 00:54 +0300, Toni Willberg a écrit :
>> I can make it send mails to the comittee list, but wouldn't it be better
>> the comittee members would have their own RT accounts and you could
>> process the applications on RT?
> Well, it'd be great if all the committee members could have a RT
> account, of course :-) But the idea behind the membership-committee
> mailing list is that we work in an open way and people can look at what
> we're doing. I'm not sure if a lot of people are looking at the
> archives, though, so it might not be needed.
FWIW, the current members of the committee are listed there (with email
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.
] [Thread Prev