Re: Installing anonymous voting system on a server

Le lundi 10 octobre 2005 �1:45 +0200, Vincent Untz a �it :
> It'd also be really nice to have access to mango (and mango code) so we
> can manage the membership database with it. If there's not enough time
> for this, I can probably write some code to do all this on my computer,
> and I'll synchronize the membership list later.

I totally forgot to ask: could we have a request tracker to track
membership applications? It will make our lives easier ;-)

IIRC, it needs to be redirected from an email address. I propose
membership-application at gnome org

Is it okay to make the rt send mails to a public mailing list (in this
case, membership-committee)?

Thanks,

Vincent

--