Re: Installing anonymous voting system on a server

Hi,

Le lundi 10 octobre 2005 �1:45 +0200, Vincent Untz a �it :
> Hi guys,
>
> It seems we might see a referendum happening before the elections this
> year. It means less time for the membership committee to organize a lot
> of stuff, but also less time for the sysadmins to help us :-)
>
> We'd appreciate if a sysadmin can look at the code for the anonymous
> voting system and search for security problems (there shouldn't be any
> but who knows ;-)). And then, if we can install it, it'd be perfect. The
> code can be downloaded here:
> 	http://tmp.vuntz.net/anonvoting.tgz
>
> (I should probably put the code somewhere in cvs, but I don't know
> where)
>
> There's a database.sql file in the tarball describing the sql tables
> that are needed. Note that the last one (foundation_members) already
> exists, although it doesn't have the same structure.

Just wondering... Can I help in some way for this?

We'd like to see the voting period start next week, but we can push it
back if necessary.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�