Thanks for volunteering > Re: [GNOME-India] GNU/Linux Asia 2004 - Plans and thereon

----- Original Message -----
From: "Srinivasa Ragavan" <sragavan novell com>

> I can try my best to help you all from Novell (and personally also
:) )

there we are - just when we were thinking about shouting out loud !!

thanks for volunteering - you go in the names of volunteers also

-sankarshan

ps:: we are still not sure whether GNOME India will have a presence
at GNU/Linux Asia 2004, critical issues remain unresolved, but i'd
like to thank each and every member of the list who has taken the
onus of talking to & with potential sponsors and/or put up themselves
as volunteers for the booth. great work mates - proud to be part of
such a community.

---