Re: Where are we on this ? > Re: [GNOME-India] Response from Linux Asia

Hema Seetharamaiah wrote:
Hi All,

Would like some clarification on GNOME's participation and plans for
Linux Asia, in specific.

It would be great if there are some designated folks from this list or
GNOME interest grp whom I can talk to on phone and get some specific
direction.

Hey,
I thought that it would be better if you speak with Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay wrt this issue, since he has been speaking with the Linux Asia ppl. I spoke with SM on the phone, and he has said that it's OK if I give you his phone number (I am sending that in a seperate off-list mail - since this mail will be archived publicly)

-sdg-

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta
[ http://clai.net/sayamindu ]