Re: Translations for GNOME-related projects

Thanks Alexandre and Daniel!

I'll let my colleagues know about your feedback and we will see how they want
to proceed.

Regards,

David

On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 11:28:31 +0100
Daniel Mustieles García <daniel mustieles gmail com> wrote:

It would be great to have Purism translations available in Dmaned Lies :-)

+1 for this initiative.

Cheers!

El vie., 20 mar. 2020 a las 11:11, Alexandre Franke (<afranke gnome org>)