Re: Translations for GNOME-related projects

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 9:07 AM Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> wrote:
As for me, I would be in favor of hosting translations for the modules
you suggested. We could dedicate a specific release set on D-L (a bit
like we did for GIMP).
[…]
Let's see now what other leaders on this list think about your request.

In favour as well. The release set solution is what I would have
proposed if you had not already done it. 👍

Looking forward to seeing GNOME Shell’s little brother on Damned lies.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker