Re: Portuguese Translation Team (pt)

okay

On Wed, 19 Aug 2020 at 18:04, Juliano Camargo via gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org> wrote:
Thank you Claude!

I appreciate the faith put in me. You don't need to be worried about that, I am too old to start to act like a selfish child. If some Portuguese step in, I would be glad to resign.

As I stated before, just want to help where it is needed. In fact, it could be sooner than you imagine. Till then, I will be counting on you Fontenelle and I appreciate your attitude too.

Best regards,

Juliano Camargo

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.