Re: Portuguese Translation Team (pt)

Indeed they might. But I am using tools like kde and microsoft localization to verify terms when translating things. It is not ideal, but it is better than nothing. It is sad to see all work that translators done hanging there and if something get misplaced, someone just need to report.

At.te,
Juliano

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.