Re: gtk+ 3.22

+1 to this suggestion.

This is exactly what I do with a bash script [1]; it also performs several checks to both PO files and git repo, to avoid problems, and works perfectly even with Gimp docs.

Regards

[1] https://github.com/dmustieles/gnome_scripts/blob/master/gttk.sh

Hi,

I usually commit from command line because it is a lot of "clickywork"
to use damned lies.  Particularly in these days where we often have
some small unicode changes across a whole module set.

What damned-lies needs to be really efficient is a mass-submit
function: Upload a number of files (nautilus.master.LL.po,
gtk+.gnome-3-22.LL.po, gedit.master.LL.po, ....) and it should be
possible to commit them all simultaneously to the appropriate
branches.  Probably with some minimal per-module interaction, like
sanity check/confirmation.

I hope I don't sound too demanding - this is just my perspective as a
user who is familiar with scripting/git.

Best regards
Ask