Re: gtk+ 3.22

Hello Rafael,

Thanks for your answer. Perhaps I should report a bug. I pushed the fully
translated file using Damned Lies about an hour ago (sep 13, 12:00), but it
still doensn't show here: https://l10n.gnome.org/languages/nl/gnome-3-26/ui/

So, now I am going to use good old git to upload it yet again.

Hannie

Oh-oh. I saw your team's Rygel translation history and notice that you
selected: "Ready for submission" > "Reserve to submit" > "Inform of
submission". These actions exist since before D-L had the feature of
pushing translation to Git repositories. By using these actions you are
simply marking this round of translations as finished, and cleaning up
the list. Please notice these actions are still useful for non-GNOME
modules (which you have to use an external platform to send the
translation for their developers) and GNOME documentations that you
had to add via Git command-line.

In order to effectively push your translations to the Git repository
vi D-L, please select:

 "Ready for submission" > "Submit to repository"

Rafael Fontenelle

.