Re: gtk+ 3.22

On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 12:45 PM, Hannie Dumoleyn
<lafeber-dumoleyn2 zonnet nl> wrote:
Thanks for your answer. I downloaded gtk+ from the server. When I do 'git
branch' I get Master. So I did a checkout to gtk-3-22 before adding the
updated translations to /gtk+.
Should I upload the same finished translations (gtk and gtk-properties) to
Master and gtk-3-26?

What you should really have done is use Damned lies, upload the
translation to gtk-3-22 and check the “Sync to master” box. If you
still insist on using git, you can get the same result by using git
cherry-pick.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director