Re: gtk+ 3.22

Op 13-09-17 om 12:36 schreef Rafael Fontenelle:
The reason why I "insist" on using git instead of DL is because I am not
sure if DL works well.

Example: Rygel was 100% translated
(https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/rygel/master/po/nl)

Under "Send to repository" I chose the fully translated file and I clicked
the send button. But when I look here,
https://l10n.gnome.org/languages/nl/gnome-3-26/ui/, I see it is not 100%
translated.

When I send a translation through git, after pressing F5 I see the result
immediately in https://l10n.gnome.org/languages/nl/gnome-3-26/ui/

Now I am not sure if Rygel is updated.

Hannie

I haven't seen issues D-L for sometime now, mainly on pushing
translations to repository. But if you find any bug, please report it
in order to have it fixed.

I notice that last Dutch translation to Rygel was in 2011 and has
untranslated strings for sometime:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/rygel/log/po/nl.po; When did you last try
sending Rygel translation to repository via D-L ?

Rafael Fontenelle

.

Hello Rafael,

Thanks for your answer. Perhaps I should report a bug. I pushed the fully translated file using Damned Lies about an hour ago (sep 13, 12:00), but it still doensn't show here: https://l10n.gnome.org/languages/nl/gnome-3-26/ui/

So, now I am going to use good old git to upload it yet again.

Hannie