Re: gtk+ 3.22

Op 12-09-17 om 13:00 schreef Alexandre Franke:
On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 12:45 PM, Hannie Dumoleyn
<lafeber-dumoleyn2 zonnet nl> wrote:
Thanks for your answer. I downloaded gtk+ from the server. When I do 'git
branch' I get Master. So I did a checkout to gtk-3-22 before adding the
updated translations to /gtk+.
Should I upload the same finished translations (gtk and gtk-properties) to
Master and gtk-3-26?
What you should really have done is use Damned lies, upload the
translation to gtk-3-22 and check the “Sync to master” box. If you
still insist on using git, you can get the same result by using git
cherry-pick.

The reason why I "insist" on using git instead of DL is because I am not sure if DL works well.

Example: Rygel was 100% translated (https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/rygel/master/po/nl)

Under "Send to repository" I chose the fully translated file and I clicked the send button. But when I look here, https://l10n.gnome.org/languages/nl/gnome-3-26/ui/, I see it is not 100% translated.

When I send a translation through git, after pressing F5 I see the result immediately in https://l10n.gnome.org/languages/nl/gnome-3-26/ui/

Now I am not sure if Rygel is updated.