Re: Portugal portuguese manual files

So, the commit I made for the Portuguese translation for help files presented 2 issues: unexpected newline in Makefile.am (I believe that happened only in gnome-terminal) and PO files with some bogus content that end up breaking build for gnome-terminal (gnome-3-20 and master), gnome-calculator (master) and baobab (master). All the bogus PO files disabled now.

I verified with Gettext's msgfmt and PyG3T's gtxml before commiting (but didn't test building) and, after the whole problem, I made some content analysis of the problematic PO files and found nothing. I even fixed some XML tags like "<_:média-1/>" (p.s. do not translate these xml tags in GNOME help files!), but it didn't changed the outcome. I sincerely don't have a solution and, sadly, don't have the time to look throughout the whole PO file to figure out what is wrong on it. Sorry, Tiago.

On DamnedLies you can see that gnome-terminal was not inicially commited to master where I uploaded it but on 3.20.
https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gnome-terminal/gnome-3-20/help/pt
Could that be the culprint?

No, I cherry-picked from gnome-3-20 to master branch. Both branches were 100% translated, until the commit was reverted to resolve the breakage. The problem here is (was) tin he PO file that had something bogus.

Regards,
Rafael Fontenelle