Re: Odd tab in a translatable string in sound-juicer

On 22/03/16 22:28, Anders Jonsson wrote:
I have tested building and running sound-juicer from the 3-18 branch,
and the translation looks fine, so no harm seems to be done. Sorry for
the unnecessarily large diff. Serves me right for not double-checking as
I figured it was only a one-character change.

Thanks for checking so long as the translation looks OK that's the main
thing

Best Wishes

Phillip