Re: 3.20 release notes available for translation

Jiro Matsuzawa <jmatsuzawa gnome org> wrote:
The release notes introduce the new "Copy current page" function of
dconf-editor.
Do you mean "Copy current path" ("path". NOT "page")?
I couldn't find any features such as copy page in dconf-editor.

Ah yes, good catch - it should be "path". I've fixed this.

Thank you for all the work. I really appreciate your work for every release!

Thanks to you too!

Allan