Odd tab in a translatable string in sound-juicer

Hi Phillip,

some minutes ago the translation template of sound-juicer (3.18
branch) has been changed automatically and the Damned Lies page shows
it with one fuzzy string:

#: ../src/egg-play-preview.c:229
#, fuzzy
#| msgid "The duration of the current stream in seconds."
msgid "The duratio\tn of the current stream in seconds."
msgstr "Die Dauer des momentanen Audiodatenstroms."

I assume it is not intended to have a tab inside the word "duration".
Don't know how this has happened, I don't see any peculiarities in the
latest commits there. Any idea? CC'ing the gnome-i18n list, maybe
someone knows some more about it. BTW, it is only in 3-18, not in the
master branch.

Best Regards,
Mario