Re: Odd tab in a translatable string in sound-juicer

Den 2016-03-22 kl. 12:33, skrev Mario Blättermann:
Hi Alexandre,

Am 22.03.2016 um 12:18 schrieb Alexandre Franke:
Hi,

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 11:41 AM, Mario Blättermann
<mario blaettermann gmail com> wrote:
#: ../src/egg-play-preview.c:229
#, fuzzy
#| msgid "The duration of the current stream in seconds."
msgid "The duratio\tn of the current stream in seconds."
msgstr "Die Dauer des momentanen
I don't see the issue in
https://l10n.gnome.org/POT/sound-juicer.gnome-3-18/sound-juicer.gnome-3-18.de.po

Indeed, it is vanished... Maybe a temporary stumble in Vertimus or
anything similar ;) But believe me, it was there! The appropriate
string was in all languages which were at 100% previously. OK, sorry
for the blurb, but it was worth for me mentioning here.

I saw it and had a look at it myself. In master the extra tab was
introduced in
https://git.gnome.org/browse/sound-juicer/commit/src/egg-play-preview.c?id=29bc72167a5587a8b6f7237cf6fce06baad12d45
and fixed in
https://git.gnome.org/browse/sound-juicer/commit/src/egg-play-preview.c?id=2ad3eb9d6c9bb6f3df7149fa04f47d5a25bcf955

In gnome-3-18 only the first commit mentioned above was added, but I see
it was fixed there as well today with
https://git.gnome.org/browse/sound-juicer/commit/?h=gnome-3-18&id=99030c6c112180a70cb280c97d5d740251a7aac5

Regards,
Anders