Re: Import problem - Spanish (es) - orca in gnome-orca trunk

Hey all.

On 02/17/2016 10:40 AM, Daniel Mustieles García wrote:
Have no access to my Debian laptop at this momment, and Ubuntu has an
older version of gettext package, but the script I use to upload
translations (ran under Debian Testing) runs an msgfmt check before
uploading, and it didn't shouted any error... don't know why.

When I use msgfmt as described, I don't get a syntax error.

Joanmarie: To quickly override it for now, please fix it yourself and
use it to create the package.

Done: https://git.gnome.org/browse/orca/commit/?id=3d6f84a67

Thanks everyone! :)
--joanie