Re: Import problem - Spanish (es) - orca in gnome-orca trunk

On 2016-02-17 15:22, Daniel Mustieles García wrote:
Hi Joanmarie,

From time to time, Launchpad generates this kind of errors with
Spanish translations, but GNOME's git doesn't say anything about it,
and msgfmt check also says nothing about it.

Maybe Launchpad uses an old version osf gettext package or they are
having problems with the imported files, but translations pass my
local checks properly, and seem to be working on GNOME.

For what it's worth, I get these results in Debian Testing with gettext
0.19.7 which is the latest version as far as I can see:

$ msgfmt -c es.po
es.po:13:2: syntax error
msgfmt: found 1 fatal error