Subject: Import problem - Spanish (es) - orca in gnome-orca trunk
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 07:13:27 -0000
From: noreply launchpad net
To: jdiggs igalia com

Hello Joanmarie,

On 2016-02-16 23:20z (7 hours 52 minutes ago), you uploaded a file with
Spanish (es) translations for orca in gnome-orca trunk to Launchpad.

We were unable to import the file because of errors in its format:

Line 13: Invalid content: u', 2015.'

If you use gettext, you can check your file for correct formatting with
the 'msgfmt -c' command. Please fix any errors raised by msgfmt and
upload the file again. If you check the file and you don't find any
error in it, please look for an answer or file a question at
https://answers.launchpad.net/rosetta/

For your convenience, you can get the file you uploaded at:
http://launchpadlibrarian.net/239473636/es.po

Thank you,

The Launchpad team