Re: 3.16 release notes available to translate

Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> wrote:
It was a clever idea. Unfortunately, the variables are expanded *before*
producing the POT file, so the intent of easing translation is defeated.

Oh! This is the way it's always been done, to my knowledge. Perhaps
the statistics and translated language list should be finalised
earlier in the process?

 The addition of Bosniac is an issue for this - I can add it
now, if there are no objections.

Sure.

OK, done.

Allan