Re: 3.16 release notes available to translate

Le lundi 23 mars 2015 à 12:14 +0100, Marek Černocký a écrit :
The 3.16 statistics have the same values (28859 changes, 871
contributors) as 3.14. I suppose this should be updated.

Regards
Marek Černocký

And so should the i18n statistics be updated.
Bosniac is new in supported languages (congratulations!).
Unfortunately, we have to remove 12 languages from supported status:
Arabic, Asturian, Belarusian, Estonian, Gujarati, Kannada, Macedonian,
Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Romannian, and Thai.

Suggested patch attached.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net