Re: adding Shotwell to GNOME's translation project

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 1:06 AM, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> wrote:
Now when I see the number of strings (<30) in the shotwell-extras pot file, I wonder if it's really worth the trouble separating the pot files...

That may be the expedient solution here.  I believe we originally broke out the "extras" plugins because we weren't certain we wanted to burden our Transifex translators with generating strings for region-specific plugins (for example, Yandex.Fotki is a Russian photo sharing service), and we weren't certain if all the plugins we took would have English text.  So far I don't believe the latter has been a problem, and the number of strings is pretty low.

-- Jim