Re: adding Shotwell to GNOME's translation project

I'm happy to announce that these changes have landed in Shotwell master.  We combined the two separate sets of po files to keep things simple.  We also added the magic Makefile.am so the help can be translated.

Will someone please add shotwell to DL?  Let me know if there are any issues.

Thanks!
Charles