Re: Question about translations

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 7:04 PM, Wylmer Wang <wantinghard gmail com> wrote:
Sorry but I'm one of the trouble-makers :P I've spent a few hours checking my recent commits. Quite a few broken files. Sorry for that.

It's really not a problem.  I suspect everyone whose done anything substantial with a .desktop file has made that mistake.

On the other hand, I recommend you developers contact us translators as soon as you find any bug.

Will do, although so far all the issues have been so small, it's just easier to fix them ourselves.

-- Jim