Re: XML errors in documentation PO file

Also you can download latest version from the repo and it works properly for me ;-)

2013/9/22 Kenneth Nielsen <k nielsen81 gmail com>
Hi everyone

Yes, the latest released version has a known character set bug. Unfortunately we are long overdue with a new release, due to some new features that were giving us problems, but hopefully we should get around to doing a new release soon. In the meantime, it is not that difficult to simply run it from a source code checkout. It just requires adding the relevant paths to $PATH and $PYTHONPATH in the .bashrc. Let me know if it gives you any trouble.

Regards Kenneth