Re: XML errors in documentation PO file

Hi!

Here is an up-to-date report. Note that most of the languages in the report are flagged with a "not well-formed (invalid token)" message, but it doesnt mean that the string is neccesary wrong. Just considering the mismatched or invalid tags should be enough.

I'm going to talk with PyG3t maintainers to see if there is a way to avoid the invalid token message, to simplify reports and do not generate noise.

Best regards