Re: XML errors in documentation PO file

Thanks Piotr (and all of you) for fixing the errors.

Here is a new report, generated with a previous version of Pyg3t, so most of the invalid token errors are now away. There are still some erros in tags, so it would be interesting to take a look into it.

This is the list of the affected languages:

de
fi
fr
ja
sl
zh_CN

Like other times, just fixing mismatching tags in translated string should be enough, so you can ignore the rest of the error messages.

Again, thanks to all of you for taking care of this.

Best regards

2013/9/16 Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag gmail com>
2013/9/15 Daniel Mustieles García <daniel mustieles gmail com>:
> Here is an up-to-date report. Note that most of the languages in the report
> are flagged with a "not well-formed (invalid token)" message, but it doesnt
> mean that the string is neccesary wrong. Just considering the mismatched or
> invalid tags should be enough.

Thank you! I think all known errors are fixed now. Thanks to everyone
for fixing their translations!