Re: XML errors in documentation PO file

Hi Daniel

thanks for running the report. The de locale should be all set up now.

Can you enlighten us on how you check? gtxml does not work for me :(

nazgul rivendell:/git/gnome/gimp-help-2/po/de$ gtxml menus.po
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/gtxml", line 5, in <module>
    xml = u''.join([u'<xml>', string.replace(u'\\"', u'"'), u'</xml>'])
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 7:
ordinal not in range(128)