Re: "gnome-getting-started-docs" video translation

Am 19.03.2013 00:43, schrieb Petr Kovar:
On Mon, 18 Mar 2013 23:31:46 +0100
Petr Kovar <pknbe volny cz> wrote:

Yes, you can get the translated SVGs by building the tarball, see above.
Simply run "yelp ." in gnome-help/de/ to display the translated Mallard
document with included SVGs.

Actually, the command you need to run in gnome-help/de/ is:

yelp getting-started.page

This is because "yelp ." expects an index.page file, but this file is
already installed with gnome-help from gnome-user-docs, so we can't install
it with getting-started.

OK, it works so far. I've just downloaded the tarball v3.7.92, and it contains the translated SVG files. But what about translated webm animations? They are missing from the tarball and Yelp shows empty player frames only. I've seen it Git, the webm files are included in the "figures" subfolder for the Czech language. Do I have to pre-create them also for German, or is this a task for the distribution packagers (by the "make" toolchain)?

Best Regards,
Mario