Re: Typos in documentation tags

Czech is fixed.

Regards
Marek Černocký

Daniel Mustieles García píše v St 20. 03. 2013 v 16:49 +0100:
And here is the attatchment Gmail didn't upload before ;)

2013/3/20 Daniel Mustieles García <daniel mustieles gmail com>
        Hi again.

        As promised, here is the updated report about typos in
        documentation tags.

        If your language is on the list, please review and fix to
        avoid errors when compiling the affected modules. Below is the
        list of the languages with errors.

        Please note that this report reflects typos in ALL the
        documentation files. Since we are near the 3.8 release, maybe
        you'll want to focus your efforts in just the core modules. If
        someone wants it, I can generate a report with just the typos
        in core documentation.

        Many thanks for your help and happy translating!

        ca
        cs
        da
        de