***UNCHECKED*** Re: "gnome-getting-started-docs" video translation

Hi Petr,

Am 18.03.2013 20:38, schrieb Petr Kovar:
Hi Mario,

You recently pushed the following commit to the gnome-getting-started-docs
git repo:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-getting-started-docs/commit/?id=8ff6ef7174d53ac45e68705976e81c9b22d6707b

Please do not commit translated SVGs (screenshots); as I explained
in an email sent to gnome-i18n (see below), all translated SVGs will be
generated by a release engineer when releasing a new
gnome-getting-started-docs release (one is due today).

OK, thanks for the hint. I've removed the SVG files from Git again. You will find an archive file attached.

Best Regards,
Mario